We provide structural services on small-to-medium sized, fast-paced residential, light commercial, multi-family housing, institutional, historic restoration, adaptive reuse, and masonry building envelope projects, and we have a niche specialty working with wood and timber. Our clients value our technical expertise, our consistently high work quality, our tone of collaborative partnership, and our appreciation for their design work.
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Siegel Associates has a place for a talented, ambitious, smart, considerate and engaging individual with 8+ years experience in a building structural design firm, to be part of our leadership team. Our desired candidate:
• Has a BSCE+ and is licensed as a Structural Engineer
• Currently lives within commuting distance of Newton
• Demonstrates excellent technical knowledge
• Has strong project management skills
• Is a quick, intuitive thinker and learner
• Is functional in REVIT and AutoCAD
• Is organized and proactive
• Works well with others and independently
• Shows strong writing and excellent phone skills
• Self-identifies as a mentor to younger staff
• Has an engaging manner with clients and colleagues
Your responsibilities will consist of all aspects of project work, including:
• Performing structural analysis and design
• Producing REVIT models and AutoCAD drawings
• Participating in site inspections and investigations
• Supervising and mentoring younger staff
• Helping to develop and monitor project schedules and budgets
• Engaging directly with clients through all project phases
You will work on both new construction and renovations, and will generally manage the day-to-day of your own projects individually and/or as a team leader.
You aspire to help us plan and grow as a firm and to evolve as a senior leader here.
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respect your desire for confidentiality as you request.